Performance & Wellness Dietitian, Trainer, Marketing & Social Media Manager
MS, RD, LD, ACSM-CPT
Sara joined the AYB team in Summer 2020. She is a Registered Dietitian and Certified Personal Trainer with her Master's Degree in Sports Nutrition. She completed her Bachelor's in Dietetics with a minor in Biomedical Sciences from Missouri State University in 2019. She then went on to complete a dietetic internship in Dallas, Texas with Abilene Christian University in 2020. From there, she finished up her Master's Degree at the Unviersity of Central Missouri in 2022. She plans to continue to further her knowledge and work towards becoming a Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics (CSSD) in 2022. Sara is a member of the Collegiate and Professional Sports Dietitians Association (CPSDA), Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND), American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Health and Fitness Alliance, and the Sports and Human Performance Nutrition Dietetic Practice Group.
Sara chose to enter the field of nutrition and fitness because of her innate interest in the human body and how the food we eat plays such a critical role in how our bodies perform and feel. As a private practice dietitian and trainer, she gets to see people who have selected her out of a sea of other health professionals. She takes that selection very seriously. Her clients place their trust in her to help them become happier and healthier. Sara is proud to provide a welcoming and evidence-based platform for all who walk through AYB's doors.
You might be a good fit to work with Sara if:
- You are an athlete or active person interested in reaching your full physical performance potential during activity.
- You are an athlete or active person looking to fuel your body correctly while achieving your body composition goals.
- You are an athlete or active person with disordered eating tendencies.
- You want to achieve body recomposition by increasing muscle mass, losing fat mass, and decreasing overall body fat percentage.
- You want to achieve a healthier relationship with food and your body.
- You want to work with a practitioner that takes a client-centered approach and promotes inclusive and flexible eating rather than restriction and exclusion.